Tuesday, March 17, 2009

come back friends, come back

i miss my blog buddies.  so come on back and lets talk, shall we.  i am in the process of trying to manage walking and chewing gum or in other words: multi-tasking.  i am hoping that like repetition when learning to play guitar, if i get in the habit of daily doing these new things in my life that are so hard for me, i will eventually do them naturally.  for me this means i have to make some changes i have been struggling to accept over the past two years.  i am tired of running from the things that are hard for me when in reality, they aren't that hard, they're just new and different and require special attention.  you can relate, right?  great.  we'll be seein' ya soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can relate. Doing what is unnatural is hard and can be a long process. One persons weakness is another persons strength. That is the great thing about having people BesideUs. We can learn and guide in all different areas making us a unique yet complete accountable family. Being humble is a major part in breaking through.

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.